December is indeed the busiest month of the year. With all the parties and events that we need to attend to, we must be prepared and just be stunning! Glam Hollywood look is the theme of our Christmas party this 2016. This is just so perfect for my preferred aura that I wanted to pull off.
First, the dress and accessories that I wanted to wear is something similar with the The Great Gatsby characters. The shiny shimmery sequins are perfect for glam and sophisticated party. This style never gets old and always in character.
After choosing my preferred outfit and accessories, let me now complete the glam look by choosing the right products for my skin and makeup from Sephora.ph. I’ve been eyeing some of the products here long ago even before they launched here in the Philippines that’s why I’m so much excited to try out their products. So, here are my lists of what I really need to pull off my inner Daisy Buchanan.
1. The first product that I need is Philosophy Brighten My Day All-Over Skin Perfecting Brightening And Hydrating Cream to hydrate and moisturize my face because I have a bad dry skin type.
2. After moisturising, I need to hide the dark circles and blemishes. The Sephora Collection High Coverage Concealer in 26 Peach is just right for my skin tone. It has no cakey effect, lightweight, and could last for the whole night.
3. For the foundation, I mostly prefer the powder type like Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless! in I’m Cute As A Bunny – Honey. It comes with a brush and sponge to achieve the sheer natural look. This one is perfect for me since I’m not into the liquid type of foundations.
4. Now for my blush, I will use BECCA Blushed With Light Palette because it has 3 palettes to choose from. I like the Luminous Blush in Snapdragon in Coral tone. Reviews said that it’s pigmented and made a glowy effect. Yey!
5. Next, this eyeshadow of Zoeva En Taupe Pallete is so pretty for the look that I want to achieve. Its velvet soft and can be easily blended.
6. To add more definition on my eyes, I will use Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Sexy on the Run. The kit includes volumising mascara, gel eyeliner, and makeup remover. The gel liner can be soft blended with my eye shadow.
7. It will be my first time to try using falsies and I will get the Ardell Invisibands. It’s made from 100% human hair that gives natural full lashes.
8. Of course, eyebrows are life! I will have Too Faces Brow Quickie Brush-On Waterproof Brow Fiber Gel in Universal Taupe to define my arcs. It lasts for 12-hour plus it’s paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free and gluten-free.
9. For more defined facial structure, I will use a bronzer like Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer. This one is for contouring, sculpting and defining for a more natural look.
10. Lastly for my lips, I’m going to use Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in Miso Pretty. I’m such a matte addict but I hate the cracked lips after. This one never dries, shriveled or cracked that’s why I want this to give a try.
Hola! That’s all for my long list of makeup from Sephora.ph. I’m not really an expert when it comes to makeup products but I want to give myself an experiment to try the glam looked this holiday season. I know, it will be so much fun and exciting!
Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!